Share with your entire family – yearly plan for up to 6 people
- One solution for your family across all your devices.
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher*, and Access*
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android**).
- 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
- Ransomware detection and file recovery
- Securely sync and share
- Collaborate on documents with others online
- Tech support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
- Annual or monthly subscription – you decide. Your subscription will continue until cancelled
Quickly edit documents with just your digital pen
With Office 365, your digital pen is a more powerful document editing tool than ever***,****. Use your pen to intuitively make edits directly in Word. Strikethrough words to delete them, circle text to select it, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
Make budgeting a breeze
Make use of many Excel templates that will help you track and act on your personal financial data like a breeze. Predefined categories and carefully designed formulas make tracking your income, expense, savings, cash, travel costs, home projects a pleasant task. Enter your details and refresh by clicking Refresh all to view the updated information. New chats help better visualize your data and more importantly, make faster decisions. Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time.
Slides that shine with Designer
Designer in PowerPoint*** allows anyone to create high quality professional slides within seconds. Just drop an image into your presentation and Designer provides you with several design ideas. Select your favorite and you’re done! This allows you to spend less time figuring out how to produce high quality designs and more time preparing for that key moment—your presentation.
*Publisher and Access are for PC Only
**iOS and Android require separate app installation
***Office 365 Subscription Required
****Touch capable tablet or PC required. Pen accessory may be sold separately